Amazon in India Offers 20,000 Job Posts in Virtual Customer Service
Amazon in India – Virtual Customer Service
- E-Commerce company Amazon in India offers 20,000 temporary jobs
- Amazon mentions the states where employment opportunity is available
- Candidates should have passed the 12th standard
E-Commerce Company Amazon in India
It has been more than a month since the biggest E-Commerce company Amazon in India declared its plan to hire some people. The company searched for these people for its 50,000 temporary job posts, which can fulfill the delivery network. Now, the company also has distributed positions in the customer service section. On Sunday, Amazon said that the company is offering around 20,000 temporary jobs in the customer service organization.
The PTI also reports that the opportunity of 20,000 temporary jobs is available in Pune, Hyderabad, Noida, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mangaluru, Chandigarh, Bhopal, Indore, and Lucknow.
Majority of the Vacancies and Eligibility
Amazon has reported that most of the temporary vacancies are the fraction of the “Virtual Customer Service” program. These vacancies will provide the chance to work from home. Also, these positions will have the duty to resolve customer queries via chat, e-mail, phone, or social media. Amazon also revealed the eligibility criteria. To apply on this job post, candidates should minimum pass 12th standard and should have proficiency in English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, or Kannada.
According to the company, the permanent positions in the job posts of Amazon in India will be confirmed based on the employee’s performance, and business needs at the end of the year. Also, the hiring process will increase over the coming six months.
Last month, Amazon said that the company decided to hire 50,000 people for temporary job posts. The company has taken this decision to meet up the demand of the workforce for the Amazon in India.
There are part-time flexible opportunities for the candidates. Also, the company has expanded the Amazon Flex Delivery to over 35 cities across the country.
- Hey, I am Akansha, I am a Digital Marketer having more than 2 years of professional experience in the industry. Travel, Gaming, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency, Digital Marketing, Technology are some niches that I cover the most as a writer. Writing is my passion and when passion is taken as a career it gives you real peace of mind as its the best way to be sincere and give best to your profession.
- Covid-192020.06.29COVID-19 Cases in Texas – The Spread of the Virus Is Taking a Dangerous Turn
- General News2020.06.28Best Pubfilm Latest TV Shows to Watch for Free on Its New Domain
- General News2020.06.28Best Pubfilm Alternatives for Free Online Streaming
- Finance2020.06.28Amazon in India Offers 20,000 Job Posts in Virtual Customer Service