Oppo to Launch its first-Ever Wireless Charging Phone Ace 2
Mobile manufacturing giant Oppo is all set to launch its first-ever wireless charging model named the Ace 2. Last year it introduced the Reno Ace, which sports the world’s fastest wired charging system, and the upcoming launch is expected to be a major milestone in Oppo’s journey as a tech brand.
The Ace 2 will be equipped with a 40W “AirVOOC” system for superfast wireless charging. Apart from that, it’s wired charging facility will be powered by a 65W SuperVOOC 2.0. Talking about wireless charging, Ace 2 will not lag behind its other competitors – Huawei, Samsung, and Apple have wireless charging power of 40W, 15W and 7.5W respectively. So the Oppo’s Ace 2 is right up there with the top brands.
- Snapdragon 865 processor,
- 5G support,
- 6.55-inch 1080p OLED screen,
- In-display fingerprint scanner,
- aA hole-punch selfie camera,
- Up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage,
- 48-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultrawide, and 2-megapixel macro and depth sensors.
Both Oppo and OnePlus are exploring wireless charging opportunities for quite a long time. Recently, OnePlus CEO Pete Lau confirmed in an interview with The Verge that, OnePlus is planning to launch a model with 30W wireless charging.
Ace 2 Launch date and Pricing
Oppo will launch the Ace 2 in Chine on the 20th of April. The 8GB RAM | 128GB storage model will cost 3999 yuan. The 8GB RAM | 256 GB storage model has been priced at 4399 yuan, while the top model featuring 12 GB RAM | 256 GB storage will cost 4599 yuan.
- Blockchain2020.08.12BitExChain Review – The Right Platform for Investing in Crypto
- General News2020.08.12Step-by-step Guide to Fix External Hard Drive Not Showing up on MacBook Air/Pro
- General News2020.08.067 Ways You Can Retain Existing Customers Of Your Application
- General News2020.08.03How You As An Entrepreneur Can Use Video Storytelling To Scale Your Business