Why do You Need to Learn Online Roulette Basics
Roulette is one of the most popular games in casinos. However, you can now enjoy the thrill and excitement of roulette from the comfort of your home. With added graphics and sound effects, online roulette gives the same feeling as in traditional casinos.
Why Is Online Roulette Getting Popular?
With the rise in the affordability of smartphones and an improved internet connection, more and more people are turning towards online casinos. Since roulette is easy to learn how to play, most people begin their online casino journey with it.
Here are some more reasons why online roulette is getting popular:
- There is a lot of suspense in roulette. You never know where the wheel will stop.
- Land-based casinos usually have only one type of roulette wheel, depending on the location and popularity. However, online roulette gives you three options: American, European, or French roulette.
- In online roulette, you have complete control over the pace of the game. There is no pressure for placing bets. However, in a land-based casino, you need to play as per the dealer’s speed.
- Unlike other games in casinos, where you play against the players in the table, in online roulette, you place stakes for yourself.
Online Roulette Tips
Just like other online casino games, there are various strategies for online roulette that can increase the odds of your winning the game.
Here are five best tips that you can implement while playing online roulette:
1 – Sit on the Right Table
Choosing the right table refers to selecting the table layout. In general, there are two types of roulette table:
- American roulette
- European roulette
These two games offer the same payout. You get paid 35-to-1 when you guess the right number in both the games.
However, the number of slots in each table makes a difference. American roulette has 38 slots with a zero and double zero, whereas European roulette has 37 numbers slots with a single zero.
It means that choosing the European table gives you a 1 in 37 chance of hitting the right number. This provides the house with around a 2.7% advantage as compared to 5.26% in the American version. Thus, selecting the European table improves your odds of winning significantly.
2- Start With One or Two Types of Bets
Roulette gives you various wagering options, such as to stake on a single number, a group of numbers, a color (red or black), or a combination of these options.
As a beginner, you should start with one or two options and master those before increasing the stakes.
Your payout depends on the type of bets you place. There are two types of wagers: inside and outside.
- Inside roulette bets are the ones that are placed inside the numbered grid.
- Outside roulette bets are the ones that are placed outside the numbered grid.
Begin with small wagers on the outside bets as they have higher probabilities of winning than the inside bets. You can then slowly move to complex but higher-paying inside bets.
3- Understand the Roulette Wheel
To increase your probabilities of winning the game, you need to understand the logic behind the roulette wheel. It can have a great impact on your gameplay.
Two things to remember about the roulette wheel include:
- The adjacent pockets of a roulette wheel will never feature the same color.
- The European roulette wheel does not feature low and high numbers next to each other, except 5 and 10. Also, it does not have more than two odd or even numbers together.
Once you understand the role of the table in roulette, you will be better positioned to win the game.
4- Choosing Roulette Wheel Numbers
The spinning algorithm and the outcome are different in the online roulette compared to the land-based roulette. The online version uses the Random Number Generator (RNG) to produce an irregular and unbiased result, making it impossible to predict the potential outcome.
However, if you regularly play online roulette, you will notice that certain numbers come out more often than others. These numbers are also known as hot numbers. Wagering on these hot numbers may result in a better outcome and more winning spins.
Since these “hot numbers” differ from casinos to casinos, it is good to stick to one club for playing online roulette.
5- Place Smaller Bets
Roulette games have minimum and maximum limits to what you can bet. While playing online roulette, begin with smaller wagers that you can afford to lose.
It is essential to get familiar with the rules of the games and the online casino you are playing in. What works in one casino might not work in another. Therefore, until and unless you are confident that you can win the game, it is advisable to place small bets.
Learning the online roulette basics prevents you from losing a lot of money. You will be better able to predict the risk in each game, thereby preventing yourself from huge risks. Also, make sure to follow the online roulette tips mentioned above to increase your winning odds. Happy Gaming!
- General News2020.08.03How You As An Entrepreneur Can Use Video Storytelling To Scale Your Business
- General News2020.07.30Considering Cloud Computing Career? Make Transformative Decision Using Amazon AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Practice Tests
- General News2020.07.30Diamond Fiesta and Other Top Slot Games 2020
- Business2020.07.23Why do You Need to Learn Online Roulette Basics